Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wonder Woman rocks my boat :)

So we went to the Columbia City Theater for The Columbia City Cabaret night. I have never been to that venue and I must say I was impressed. It was a full house and has a perfect seating arrangement. Tiered so everyone has a great view. Miss. Tami....better known as Tamara the Trapeze Lady kept everyone in check with a strict teacher act. We were dazzled by a terrific comedian--2 acts by the Pure Circus and of course one of my personal faves Miss. Indigo Blue. She NEVER disappoints and this time she was showing just for us. The wonder Woman act got us off to a running start followed by a simply gorgeous classic act complete with a mini fan dance. Drinks were a reasonable price (service wasn't the best) . All in all it was a great evening. Something I liked is it was an early show time so we could get home early (living 60 miles away this is important sometimes) or we have time to race up to Seattle to catch another show! A fab evening..thanks Miss. Tami & Miss Indigo!!


** I was told I should've said "Wonder Woman fuels my jet" Jet City & all....hmmmm...**

1 comment:

Scott R said...

You're in the Citizens' Wikli.

Let me know if you'd like to get emailed Wikli alerts: info [at] ColumbiaCitizens.net

S.